Asp Net Community arranged Angular conference Nepal 2nd edition on 31st August 2019. The day started off with the welcome session by Mr. Alok Pandey, organizer, ngNepal (CEO and Co-Founder of Contnetder, CTO of Braindigit IT solution, President of ASPCommuinty Nepal). Mr. Pandey said that “The conference is for those who are technically involved in work and for those who want to be aware of the new changes that have been brought by Angular 8”. The conference began at 10:00 AM, with around 150 participants from Chitwan, Birgunj, Pokhara and Kathmandu valley were present.
A conference started with a keynote session by Stephen Fluin (from Angular Core Team). He gave a brief idea about current progress and upcoming things about Framework. Huge thanks to him that he manages to give video session his late night. That’s one of the reasons we love the Angular team.
The conference is for those who are technically involved in work and for those who want to be aware of the new changes that have been brought by Angular 8”, said the organizer Alok Kumar Pandey”.
After the keynote session, ngnepal 2019 conference scheduled sessions are started. The sessions are,
- “Change Detection in Angular” by Dhananjay Kumar
- “Create enterprise angular apps to the cloud” by Sajeetharan
- “What is new in Angular 8” By Pankaj Parkar
- “Craft your own custom form control” By Pankaj Parkar
- “State Management with Angular using NgRx” by Sagar Maharjan
- “Benefits of E2E and Unit Testing” by Ashim Karki
After complete sessions, ngNepal team had done the Speaker Felicitation as well Thanks for the Sponsors.